Resident Information

Sewer Lateral Insurance Program Information:
Grantwood Village no longer contracts with Saint Louis County to administer our Sewer Lateral Insurance Program.
Sewer Lateral Ordinance 690.15 and Escrow Agreement

Emergency Operation Plan Information:

Saint Louis County Basic Emergency Operations
Missouri State Emergency Management Policy




Permits are required for a variety of home improvements, including fences, additions, and remodeling. Other activities requiring a permit or a license include garage and estate sales, soliciting, and businesses. Please contact a Trustee for more information.


Occupancy Permits:

If you recently purchased a home in Grantwood, you need to have a St. Louis County Occupancy permit prior to moving in your new home.  For more information, please visit the St. Louis County Occupancy information page.


Please view the Guide for New and Current Residents above for more information.

This entry was posted in Village Information. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.